If you need a WordPress designer / developer or a WordPress programmer to produce highly customised themes and plugins for your WordPress website, we can help. We’ve worked with the platform extensively on our clients’ websites as well as our own.
“We know WordPress inside out”
At its core, WordPress is a tool for managing a blog, but delving deeper under the bonnet reveals a framework capable of much more. Here at rootsy, we know WordPress inside out and have been commissioned on several occasions to produce custom plug-ins extending its core functionality. Examples of these include:
- A plug-in created on behalf of Mr Bongo (a record label specialising in world music) for managing their extensive discography and artist repertoire.
- A sophisticated and highly personalised tool allowing our client, Moosic Lessons, to maintain a database of their music teachers and to vet incoming enquiries. Approved enquiries can be forwarded automatically to each teacher matching specific criteria such as location and chosen instrument.
- Custom booking confirmation and booking payment forms at the trio of websites we produced for Silk Street Limited.
- An interactive availability calendar and booking form on behalf of therapist Suzanne Arnold
In addition, the following projects listed under ‘Our Work‘ are all powered by WordPress. Click to view more information and images of our work:
- Renew Fitness Retreat
- Silk Street (three websites)
- Nesterova Jewellery (also e-commerce enabled)
- MatMouse IT Solutions
If you have requirements that go beyond what can be achieved with WordPress ‘out of the box’, get in touch with rootsy today.